1. Young Physicist Medal and Certificate for the year of 2000 by the
International Centre for Theoretical Physics (ICTP), Trieste, Italy.
2. Awarded the Alexander von Humboldt Post-Doctoral Research
Fellowship to carry out the advanced research at Ruhr-Universität
3. Awarded the Alexander von Humboldt Long-Term Post-Doctoral
Research Fellowship to conduct innovative research at
Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Germany.4.
|4. Awarded the Max Planck Research Fellowship
to carry out the
advanced research in Strongly Coupled Dusty Plasmas at the
Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Germany
5. Inclusion of the biography in the Who's Who of the World (USA),
19th Edition (2002).
6. Awarded the Commonwealth Scholarship by its Commission in London
in the open competition to study for the degree of Ph. D. at University
of St. Andrews, UK.
7. Awarded the ORS Scholarship by the Overseas Research Scholarship
Commission of United Kingdom in an international competition
to study for the degree of Ph. D. at the University of Oxford.
|08. Awarded the Best Scientist
(under age of 35) of Bangladesh for the
year 1992 by the Bangladesh Association for the Advancement of
|09. Nominated (on the basis of all academic records)
the delegate to
represent Bangladesh at the International Youth Village
Programme'89 held in Japan.
|10. Awarded the University Grants Commission
(UGC) Scholarship for
extra-ordinary results in B. Sc. (Hons.) Examination of 1986.